At Spotless Group Services LTD, our building company has extensive knowledge on architectural plans and acquiring planning permissions.
Steps in the Architecture Plans
An architecture plan is designed to meet customers expectation whilst analysing the property’s and land capacity.
- Initial Design
- Design – An initial design of your ideas and goals.
- Analysis – Analysis of the design and the property/land
- Research – investigating similar design solution.
- Specification – specifying requirements of a design solution
- Problem solving – conceptualising and documenting design solutions
- Presentation – presenting design solutions
- Design during production
- Development – continuation and improvement of a designed solution
- Testing – in-site testing a designed solution
- Post-production design feedback for future designs
- Implementation – introducing the designed solution into the environment
- Evaluation and conclusion – summary of process and results, including constructive criticism and suggestions for future improvements
- Redesign – any or all stages in the design process repeated (with corrections made) at any time before, during, or after production.